* Please be sure to book in advance to be sure of your place: BOOK HERE
* Bring your own mat, and blocks and belts or borrow ours when you get to the studio.
* Please arrive as ready as you can for class. Changing rooms are for Arlington members only. There is a bathroom on the landing outside the studio.
* You do not need to wear a mask in class but if you prefer to do so then please do.
* We will give verbal instruction, and offer hands-on adjustments as these are an important feature of the ashtanga learning process. Any hands-on adjustments will be clearly agreed between teacher and student on an individual basis, and we will be very happy to give only verbal instruction if you would prefer.
* There are sprays available to clean your mat before and after class.
Please contact us if there is any other information you need, or any questions you have.
We are all looking forward to seeing you Live and Online
The Yoga Moves Glasgow Team x