In September 2021 we will open again after our Summer break, with both Live and Online classes. Our physical studio is in the beautiful Reading Room, in the Arlington Baths.
All our classes, Live and Online, can be booked HERE
Arriving for class
Please ensure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms to enter the building. If you have any health doubts, do not put yourself or others at risk. Follow Government advice on self isolation.
Please use the hand sanitiser outside the front door of the Arlington before entering. There is also hand sanitiser on the wall as you enter the studio room. Please wear a mask while moving around the building.
* Restrictions have been fully lifted regarding physical distancing but we will continue to limit the numbers for each class in order to ensure your safety and comfort. Please be sure to book in advance to be sure of your place: BOOK HERE
* Please bring your own mat, and blocks and belts if you would like to use them.
* Please arrive as ready as you can for class. Changing rooms are for Arlington members only. There is a bathroom on the landing outside the studio.
* We do not insist on you wearing a mask in class but if you prefer to do so then please do.
* We will give verbal instruction, and offer hands-on adjustments as these are an important feature of the ashtanga learning process. Any hands-on adjustments will be clearly agreed between teacher and student on an individual basis, and we will be very happy to give only verbal instruction if you would prefer.
* Our teachers may move around the room and will not wear a mask when teaching. We will check with you to make sure you are happy and comfortable with this, and can move your practice space to a more appropriate place in the room.
* Windows will be open to ensure added ventilation. But we will keep the radiators on so it is safe for your body to practice.
* There will be sprays available to clean your mat before and after class.
* We ask all students if they have attended a class and feel unwell and have potential Covid symptoms – new and persistent cough, fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater), loss or change to sense of taste or smell – to please arrange a test though www.nhsinform.scot or by calling 0800 028 2816. Please also contact us immediately.
Updates on Safety requirements
Guidance can change very quickly and we are constantly checking with the Arlington Baths and our regulating bodies about the best way to operate to keep you safe and improve your experience in class. Should we find any enhancements to our current processes we will implement them, and we always welcome your feedback.
Please contact us if there is any other information you need, or any questions you have.
We are all looking forward to seeing you Live and Online
The Yoga Moves Glasgow Team x