Breathing Bones, originally devised by our beloved Rosina Bonsu, is a mindful and meditative movement practice. It offers you time to tune into the sensations of your body through a series of relaxed postures and placements of the body, predominantly lying on the mat. Together with the breath and gravity these aim to free the joints, release the muscles, realign the skeletal structure and balance the body. It is suitable for all levels and age.
• Developed to allow a deeper understanding of your body and increase physical awareness
• Lengthen and release muscles and work the connective tissue
• Prevent stiffness and bring flexibility to the joints
• Bring attention to balancing the body through the conscious use of breath
• Repair and remedy injury and skeletal imbalance
• For all – athletes, dancers, yoga practitioners, and all those wanting to improve their mobility, support health and well-being